Monday 3 February 2020

Seeing Silhouettes

Whenever I hear the word Silhouette, I start singing that fabulous song by Queen in my head! (You know... I see a little Silhouette of a man...). Tell me I'm not alone on that one!

I've been singing that song quite a lot lately as I've been preparing for next weekend's group aptly named 'I see a little Silhouette'.

I have been playing with the Enjoy Life and Silhouette Scenes stamp sets, along with creating some backgrounds using the sponge brayer, finger daubers and aqua pens. Such messy fun!

I was also armed with the heat embossing tool and my VersaMark, it really does make such a difference sometimes!

Here's a few sneak peeks of what I have come up with so far;





I even added some Shrinky Dinks... a cat and a butterfly. Stampin' Up! punches work so well with Shrinky Dinks! Just punch them out and use the heat tool to shrink... voila!

There's lots going on in February, after this Silhouette group, I am running my first ever full day of crafting, and finally this month is a decorated notebook group. I can't wait to share all the photos with you of these groups! 

It's just a quick blog this evening, there's been a bit going on lately which has put me back a day and now I think I am in need of a very early night! 

I hope you all have a wonderful week, I will be better this Sunday coming!! 

Dawn x 


No comments:

Post a Comment