Sunday 9 February 2020

Silhouettes and Funky Backgrounds

Happy Sunday everyone!

I hope you're all wrapped up warm and safe out of Storm Ciara's way! She's a bit crazy this one huh! We seem to have acquired someone's guttering!

The good news is, that with weather like this, there is a great excuse to do more crafting!

Yesterday I held a Silhouettes and Funky Backgrounds class. As usual we had a lot of fun!
First, we created our backgrounds, using the sponge brayers and post it notes.
We stamped our images and embossed the words... I loved seeing the creativity flow from the ladies, each adding a bit of something different. Embossed clouds, splashed water, and the masking technique was used to add a few finishing touches.
Here's some photos of what was created!








 Aren't they gorgeous! Perfect for any occasion.

The stamp sets we used were Enjoy Life, Above The Clouds and Silhouette Scenes. The possibilities are endless with these sets, and they all work so well together, don't you think!

I have also been working on putting together a special freebie (From me, not Stampin' Up!). If you order the Painted Poppies stamp set before the end of February, you will get a little freebie from me as a thank you! This will be a little card making kit to use alongside the stamp set. (There is limited stock of these sets, however if I run out I will make sure you still get something pretty!)

Anyhow, that's it for now. My next class is on the 22nd of Feb and there is only one space remaining. This will be for a full day of crafting fun! If you'd like to know more about that or anything else, just pop me an email - dawn@craftingonthegreen.co.uk.

Have a great week,

Dawn x




No comments:

Post a Comment