Saturday 29 June 2019

Catalogue launch party photos

Phew, how hot is it today!! The perfect excuse to sit outside with a nice cold drink and catch up on a bit of admin.

After a few busy weeks,  I am finally getting round to getting some photos online from the catalogue launch party!

So here we go... and if you see anything you would like to make or to find out which products I used, then please get in contact


 



I love playing with the new Butterfly Wishes set. Using it with the Stamparatus creates something beautiful!


 



How cute are those cows?!! 







That's me!! 





Using the Floral Essence and Above the Cluds sets to create window displays!





So that's it for the 2019 Catalogue launch party! My first ever one, and hopefully the first of many. 

Thank you to all who came, I had a great day and I hope you did too. 

Dawn x 




No comments:

Post a Comment