Sunday 16 June 2019

Summer is still nearly here (apparently!)

June showers, heating coming on, floods?! It’s not quite the summer I was expecting. But when it is grey outside and cosy inside, there is only one thing for it... no, not sleeping!! Crafting!

So I had my first ever catalogue launch party on Saturday 8th June, it was so lovely to have my friends over to enjoy all the pretty things I had made, and the promise of pretty things to come, so thank you to all who attended. And if you didn’t? Well you missed out on a fun day of crafts, nibbles and a fabulous raffle. But that doesn’t mean you can’t still enjoy the new catalogue too! Here’s some pictures from the day;









I have planned lots of dates for the diary. These will include a Stamparatus class, a Bird Ballad workshop, Messy days and lots more! Keep an eye on my Facebook page to ensure you don’t miss out. But if you would like a full list of dates for 2019 then let me know and I will get one over to you.

As always, thanks for reading.

Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment