Sunday 2 June 2019

Summer is nearly here!

Although with the weather this weekend it feels like we are already there!

I've had such an amazing week, and it keeps getting better!

Last weekend my lovely mum came to spend a few days with me, it was so nice to see her, but it felt wonderful to be able to include her in my monthly workshop, to share something that I love with people that I love,  it's truly a blessing.

Mushy stuff aside, we made some cards for men. It always seems such a difficult thing to do...but no more! Stampin' Up! have released some amazing stamp sets that make it almost effortless. Don't believe me? Take a look;

Using a layer of Crumb Cake card stock, Whisper White and a few choice Blends, see below for the most effective, simple stamping cards!
The stamp set used here is A Good Man.




We also made cards using Geared up Garage and Country Livin'. 






Up next was a fantastic Friday with the Paper Pumpkin, and a few of the girls. We got together over a glass if something yummy, had a good giggle and made beautiful things! However, on that you will have to trust me for now, as I can't show anything we made just yet... Paper Pumpkin part 2 is coming up and I don't want to give any spoilers ! 




I will leave you with a little motivational pretty that I made. 


Next weekend is my catalogue launch party so keep an eye out on Facebook for lots of photos, I can't wait! 

Thanks for reading 

Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment