Monday 7 October 2019

Christmas is coming!

With less than 80 days until Christmas day, my crafty space is looking more like Santa's grotto every day! 

This weekend I held my first Christmas card workshop and I also upgraded to holding it at the local village hall! Exciting times! 

It was only a small group but the girls really helped me in finding my feet,  and we all had a great time making some lovely cards. 


We had a play with heat embossing,  using Gold for the Let it Snow stamp, and Shimmer White for Believe. 
Using the die cut of Santa in his sleigh over Night of Navy splattered with Frost White and a Champagne Mist painted moon... I think it looks so pretty! 
(When making this before the workshop,  i may have also played with other silhouettes... trees, cats, dogs... so much fun to be had!) 

For the Let it Snow card, I used the Wrapped in Plaid DSP and added the cute snowman! Such a simple card where the gold embossing finishes it off perfectly! 

Then came the bow and tag. Again using the Wrapped in Plaid DSP we made a few bows  (practice makes perfect!). Added a simple tag and voila! 


More Christmas cards will be following,  more workshops and more fun! 

I would love to see you at a workshop soon! 

Dawn x 

No comments:

Post a Comment