Sunday 20 October 2019

Stamping chaos at its finest!

This weekend I hosted a Wrapping,  Card and Tag workshop.  The idea was to make a matching set using either Dino Roar,  Snow Front or Floral Essence. 

6 lovely ladies came along to the workshop and I adored the friendly and happy atmosphere and everyone seemed to really enjoy crafting and making some gorgeous things! Thank you ladies for making it a great afternoon!



Here are some of the bits they created! 




I love the Snow Front stamp set, you can create a beautiful scene in minutes! Night of Navy works so well for this set. And a little bird in the tree using Poppy Parade or Cherry Cobbler and it sets it off perfectly! 

The Floral Essence set is so pretty, we used Rococo Rose for the flowers, and Mossy Meadow for the leaves, add some vellum and a bit of bling and voila! 

I had typically forgotten to take something with me, and this week it was the Sentiments to put on the tags and Snow Front card! Hannah to the rescue (thanks Hannah!) With the So Many Stars stamp set so words could be added after all! 


This wrapping paper looks absolutely stunning, using Snow Front again! 

I will definitely be running more workshops like this, if you would like to join in the fun then please do let me know! 

Have a great week,  until next time x 

No comments:

Post a Comment