Sunday 14 June 2020

Not sitting in a muddy field

Hello everyone!

I hope you've had a good week?

This weekend I should have been sat in the middle of a crowded muddy field listening to rock music, but due to the current situation, as with everything else, the festival was cancelled. 
For anyone who knows me, you know I love my live music and festivals, so I was really down that I couldn't go this year. 
I know in the grand scheme of things it isn't high on the list of priorities, however it has highlighted to me how much I miss normality, seeing my friends, going to gigs, just being able to nip to the shop... it's a strange world at the moment isn't it!

I can't wait until the day when we can have our hugs, cups of tea, craft workshops, gigs, festivals, football matches... I intend to keep making an effort to see everyone and appreciate you all as you deserve to be appreciated!

I do have some positives from the lockdown too... I have been making more of an effort to speak to friends, family and neighbours. My garden has had a facelift and I have been finally getting around to having the HUGE sort out in my house that I have been wanting to do for a long time. The lockdown has also forced my hand for Stampin' Up! and I have had to learn how to move more online and I have found I am really enjoying it!

I now have 12 subscribers to YouTube, it might not sound a lot, but even those with thousands of followers once had 12 too...
I am doing a weekly Facebook Live and I feel great doing it, whilst I can't see you all I know you're there and it brings me comfort knowing we are still having our classes, just in a different way!

This week I prepared a pack for some of you to build the World of Good Mini Album along with all you needed and a written tutorial. The book will look something like this;




I can't wait to see what you all come up with! (If you didn't get a pack but would like one, please do send me a message or an email and I will get one put together for you!)
I'm also selling the tutorial without the pack on my NuMonday shop, just in case you're interested!

This weekend's Facebook Live saw me play with some of the new In Colours and stamp sets. 


I love how these cards came together, and the colours, wow, just stunning!

I hope you have all been enjoying my lives, tutorials and blog posts. 

I really can't wait until we can have a crafty afternoon again, but until then, I will keep going online!

As always, I'm here if you need me...

Dawn x 


No comments:

Post a Comment