Sunday 7 June 2020

Aloe, Aloe, Aloe (Ha!)

Happy Sunday Everyone!

I hope you have all had a good week.

I have been super busy this week, I have started a mega Spring clean, having such a big sort out. I sorted all of my retired stamps and accessories ready to sell. I have been working on a Mini Album for which I still need to finish a tutorial. I have uploaded more videos to YouTube (and now have 8 subscribers!) and I have been making Waste Paper Baskets out of waste paper!

I feel so busy at the moment but I really am loving it! 

And in case you were wondering what the title is about this week, here's a photo that should help; My window sill full of Aloe's! 


For my Facebook Live this weekend, I played with the new Birds & Branches stamp set, and the Birds & More dies. Oh my goodness they are gorgeous! If you didn't get a chance to watch, you can still find the video on my Facebook page, and I have uploaded individual tutorials to YouTube.

Here's some photos of the cards I made



Aren't they lovely? The top card used Vellum and lots of die cutting, whereas the second card was a simple stamping one to show it can be nice and quick to make a special card.

And as for the waste paper basket, here's a photo of the inside, it's quite big now and the perfect size!


How pretty does that look?! I will be giving it a couple of coats of Mod Podge, then it will be shipped off to its new home! (I'm now making these to sell on my NuMonday shop!)

Anyhow, That's it for me for this week, lots to do still!

Thanks for reading, and as always, stay safe

Dawn x 

No comments:

Post a Comment