Sunday 24 May 2020

Winds of change!

Hello everyone,

I hope you're well and keeping safe!

It's been a rather blustery week hasn't it?! I've been checking on my garden every five minutes making sure it can get through the strong winds, and I'm pleased to say that everything has so far survived! Yay!

I thought I would try to get a photo of a pretty flower for you today, what do you think?


I love this time of year, that everything in my garden I have been nurturing for months is starting to bloom... I have so much waiting to burst into colour! Exciting!

So, craft wise, what have I been up to?

Well, let me tell you! 

I did another Facebook Live on Saturday afternoon, I'll be keeping this up for a while. I actually really enjoy it! I hope you managed to tune in? If not, the videos will stay on my page so please do check them out. You'll get to see me putting these together;



Yes, it's a bowl! Made using a leftover catalogue to save it going in the recycling, I recycled it! Currently working on a bigger one too!

I uploaded LOTS more cards to NuMonday in the hope people will buy a few bits now and again! I did have my first order today (Very exciting) and the buyer asked that I write a message in the card and send directly to the recipient... I felt like Moonpig but better, Ha!

I had two more exciting things happen this week. 
First, I received a personalised stamp, it's amazing, now I can put my mark on the back of each card I make! What do you think? This makes me so happy!


Secondly, I did as I said I would in last week's blog... I'm on YouTube!!! 
I uploaded my first video yesterday, it's an introduction to me... check it out!
I will be aiming to upload a tutorial once a week, I really hope you will subscribe to my channel, and I hope you enjoy them too!

So as you can see, I've been busy and productive again, I like being productive, especially when crafty things are concerned! 

Thanks for reading again, I'm off to try and film a tutorial for YouTube (I have a YouTube channel don't ya know!) and see if I can get it uploaded tonight too... 

Take care, stay safe, and don't forget I am here if you need me.

Dawn x 



No comments:

Post a Comment