Sunday 19 January 2020

Simply Bee-autiful!

Happy Sunday everyone!

I hope you're all having a wonderful January.

Can you believe I am still sticking to my new way of planning?! It seems to be working so well, I don't know why i didn't do this sooner!

This weekend has been a rather busy week socially. I held my craft evening on Friday, the ladies came over to work on their own little projects, drink some tea and some amazing hot chocolate and we did have a good giggle. 

Then, on Saturday, my friend came down to stay the night and we ended up binge watching Silent Witness! It was so cosy and relaxed. 

And now today! Doesn't the weekend go so quickly!

Last week, I got a couple of new stamp sets to play with, and first up is the Honey Bee set. It's in the Spring/Summer catalogue and the best bit, you can get the gorgeous Designer Series Paper as a freebie from the Sale-A-Bration!! 




















See what I mean? This DSP is gorgeous isn't it!

I had a little play with the stamps, using the Golden Glitz and Vegas Gold inks to add a bit of shiny to the bee and the hive... So simple yet very effective!

I can see me using this set so much more...

Anyhow, that's it for now, crafting is calling me!

I hope you have a wonderful week.

Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment