Sunday 1 December 2019

Winter is coming!

I can't believe it's December! 

November flew past didn't it?! 

I had such a good month, 2 workshops,  1 stall, a girly evening,  I even managed to put my garden to bed for the winter AND finish all my Christmas shopping!! I know, I've amazed myself too!! 

This weekend I held a stall at a local fete. My first ever stall! 

I worked really hard creating cards and small gifts. 


Using the tag punches I made a basket of various tags. The dog and cat treats were made using the wooden crate die, and they were very popular! 


Mini pizza boxes make a perfect gift box, I sold them as cookie boxes as Santa needs his cookie!! Aren't they pretty! 


The Mini Curvy Keepsake die is a godsend for making little table treats. So simple to make and so fun to decorate! 
I also used the mini acetate boxes and added a little dsp to make them so pretty. 


My cards! Well you have seen so many of these now, but I do love my little stand to show some of them off! 


Oh, my tree, it really helped show off the tree decorations, how great do they look! 

The stall was definitely a learning curve. The main thing I learned is to cater for you market... I had my stall at a day nursery and so the children were really young... more shiny things were needed, and they all seemed to love tombolas and lucky dips! So that's something to keep in mind for next time. 

Overall I am happy with how it went, and I hopefully have another couple of ladies to come to my workshops!! 

I hope you all had a great week, and are as excited about Christmas coming as I am!! (Only 24 more sleeps to go!) 

Bye for now

Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment