Sunday 22 December 2019

3 Sleeps 'til Santa!!

Isn't it exciting! I do turn into a big kid at Christmas time, the films, the music, the silly games... I love it all! 

I have had a little bit of a crafty break for the past couple of weeks, but now I am back on it and have spent the weekend crafting with some of the beautiful new products from the Spring/Summer Catalogue, as well as some from the current catalogues!

I am so looking forward to starting the workshops for next year, can you believe it's going to be 2020?! We are entering a new decade! 

For my first workshop, we will be making desktop calendars in the Creative Calendar Class. 

I had so much fun putting this project together, it's my own little personalised calendar, made just the way I wanted to! 

Here's a couple of sneak peek photos of my calendar, let me know what you think!






If you would like to come along to the workshop to make your own calendar, or maybe you would like to host your own crafty party with your friends to make this or something else...let me know! Now taking booking for the New Year! 

Anyhow, just a little post today, I have lots to get prepped for upcoming classes, and still have work in the morning! 

I wish you all a wonderful Christmas and hope you have been good for Santa! 

Dawn x 

No comments:

Post a Comment