Sunday 7 April 2019

I've got a new craft space!

Hello everyone!

I hope this post finds you all well and hopefully there is tea and cake somewhere in your near future! (If not, get some, it is my birthday month and everyone should celebrate with me!)

After taking over my house with Stampin' Up! crafty goodness, I felt it was time to actually create a space for myself to work and play.

I only have a little house and I don't really have the room (unless I move my housemate out, but he helps to fund my hobby!) and so I have designated a small corner of my bedroom for a desk and I am now sat here using said desk, in the small (OK so it isn't as compact as I thought it would be!) corner, ignoring all the things I had to move aside to fit the desk in... but I have a desk, and a crafty space, and I am happy! The rest can wait!

There will be photos to follow, but at the moment it is a little on the chaotic side!!

Watch this space!

Dawn x

No comments:

Post a Comment