Sunday 28 April 2019

Crafting and Cats - A Typical Sunday Afternoon

Is it just me, or do cats get more and more cuddly when they can see you're distracted doing something other than fussing or feeding them?

This afternoon, my (not so) little boy Charlie, figured out how to get my attention when I am trying to craft... First, he stared. When he realised that wasn't working, he started to come a bit closer. Then he leaned (Standing on the edge of the bed), he leaned as far as he could and stared some more. When I still didn't stop what I was doing he jumped, and landed right in the middle of my inked up cardstock! I don't think I have ever moved so quickly to close up the open ink!

Here he is looking a bit mischievous


I thought I would see what would he do if I didn't fuss him? Apparently he would curl up on the desk and sleep... so I got up and fed him early... cheeky boy!

I did manage to have a rather productive weekend however!

I cleared, sorted and reorganised my crafty space.

I changed the layout of my blog, did you notice? What do you think?!

I put together one of the card kits for my next card making group. This class is all about making cards for men. It's now that I realise I have so many feminine stamps and not that many suitable for the guys! That's something that will need to be updated (*sarcastic voice* Oh no, not another order (yay!))

I also got a bit messy, playing with some Brusho, some inks, sponge daubers...

I finally got round to trying out the Delightfully Detailed laser cut paper, and oh that is going to be so much fun when I get to play with some of the suites from the new catalogue!

Here are some photos of my weekend




If you'd like the tutorial to any of these cards, please let me know and I will put one together.

I hope you have all had a great weekend, and have a great week ahead.

Thanks for reading,

Dawn x


No comments:

Post a Comment